CURRENT FUNDRASING CAMPAIGNS
Get on board with some of our current fundraising that dedicated BARC’ateers have organised!
BARK FOR BARC FUNDRAISING
There are many ways to raise money for the Bali Dogs. Below are some ideas. See if any take your fancy or, if you have your own idea, we’d love to hear it.
Fund-raising can take any shape or form. Large or small every little bit helps to raise not only funds but awareness of the plight of the Bali dogs.
SOME SUCCESSFUL FUND-RAISER IDEAS:
– Sausage Sizzle (Bunnings, IGA Australia)
– Cupcake stall at a local fete, market or in your office
– Movie Night in your area
– Casual Clothes Day at your school or office for a gold coin donation
– Comedy, Trivia or Band Night
– Art or Photography exhibition
– Wine & Cheese tasting night
– BARC in the Park – a walk in the park with other dog lovers
If you would like to organise a fundraising campaign for BARC please email:
Fundraising can also be done online via our partnership with MyCause