At BARC we don’t only rely on monetary donations. We love receiving items on our wish list!
What we need now!
This list last Updated November 2016.
BALI SUPPLIES NEEDED:
- Dog Wormer
- Frontline Plus, Advantix or equilivant tick spot on
- Cat wormer (eg Drontal or Profender)
- Dog mulitvitamins & immune support
- Skin support supplements
- Calcium syrup
- Suture 2.3 & 3.0 absorbable
- Anti- inflam injectable (eg Rimadyl/ Metacam)
- Sterile gloves (7 & 7.5)
- General anesthetics
- Tramadol injectable
- IV catheter 22 & 24
- Doxycycline monohydrate antibiotics
- Clindamycin antibiotics
- Ivermectin (or genetic brand) injectable
- Malaseb shampoo
- Tick/flea shampoo
- Anti-fungal ketoconazole
- Small puppy collars
- Phenobarbatone inject able
- Advocate dog/puppy/ cat
- Revolution puppy/cat
- Poisons antidotes (eg Vitamin K)
- Vitamin K injectable
- Fish oil
- Omega magic
- Portable tattoo machine (for sterilization events)
- Syringes 3ml
- AmoxyClav (Oral & Long lasting antibiotics)
- Metronidazole (Oral & injectable)
- Meloxicam injectable
- Carprofen (Oral)
- Flunixil injectable
- Gentamicin injectable
- Single use stainless steel instruments (clamps especially)
Things we can always use:
From your VET
Please ask your vet for any expired medications. They are still affective and we desperately need them.
Generally veterinary products are not very good quality in Bali, so if you can get these products they are worth while donating to us. Additionally Australian vets and medical practices are not allowed to use expired medications however the medication is still effective so donating them to BARC is a win/win situation.
If you are a vet, vet nurse, doctor, chemist, medical supplier or pharmacy rep please contact us if you would like to help with a range of medications. Or ask your vet for any expired medication they may be throwing away – we have some letters typed up we can email you. We can use any animal or human medications for up to 12 months after the expiry date (sometimes more).
email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions and letter requests.